Sunday, September 11, 2016

Brief Introduction



Hello,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for giving this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Harry Susanto. I am 30 years old.  I am from Indonesia.
I was born and raised in jakarta - Indonesia and have one sister.

I am married. and I lived in an apartment or apato with my wife and a daughter.

My hobbies are playing game, watching movies, etc.
 
I am Master 1 (M1) of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering - GSST (Graduate School of Sciene and Technology) at Kumamoto University - Japan.

For my research work, I will choose theme of development for information and communication especially information security. It is because information is priority asset for institution/corporation. Its purposes are to protect fraud, espionage, virus, and hackers that threaten strategic information and to enhance transparency information to the public for every government institution. Information security consists of protection to confidentially, integrity and availability. Information security is obtained by implementing good control tools, such as: regulatories, practicals, procedures, organizational structures, and softwares.

Thank you
Share:

2 comments:

  1. Interesting study.

    By the way, "protect fraud" means that fraud is a good thing that you want to encourage. I think you mean "protect institutions from fraud"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sensei,

    Thank you for your correction.
    Yes, your right. It's means protect from fraud.

    ReplyDelete